poniedziałek, 6 maja 2013

Catalonia Punta del Rey


The image above, comes from my iPhone pano that I took recently from the balcony of my hotel Catalonia Punta del Rey in Las Caletillas, Tenerife, Spain. 

Every morning, I had a chance to look at this amazing sunrise... we'll on this day it was a bit after the rise time heh...

Las Caletillas is on the south-central/west place on the island of Tenerfie. It's location is backed with a very high peek called Las Lagunetas. By mentioning this to you, I would like to let you know that the mountains stop almost all of the clouds by forcing them, to go around. Therefore, during my recent one week stay, I can't remember, a day with a single moment of lack of clear sky.
 
If you consider traveling to this destination I can strongly recommend this place however make sure you book a car to drive as the hotel is quite far from any beach... unless you are ok for the pool amusements only :)

Please feel free to comment on this picture.
Michal  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz